"Yesterday I stopped at the Teriyaki & Pho Restaurant in Bothell to order a take out dinner. When I arrived there were two individuals sitting at a table with three large plates of food on the table that they were sharing. I thought they were customers. When I went up to the counter to order my dinner, one of the individuals got up from the table and came up to the counter to take my order. Not once did she use cleansing solution on her hands before taking my order. She did not even wear a mask. She took my order and placed it in an opening for the cooks. After she took my order she went back to the table and continued eating. I could see that the cooks were neither wearing face masks or gloves during the preparation of the dinner. They set my dinner above the counter. The server then got back up and went up the counter and opened my dinner box to put sauce in and then closed the box and put it into a plastic bag and brought it to me. I brought it home put it unto a glass plate and microwaved it for a minute and then put it into plastic storage containers an put them into the refrigerator. I had a small portion of the dish last night but then I also put it into the microwave for an additional two minutes. I know that I might have been overly cautious, but I did not want to take and chances. Today after thinking about it more, I just did not want to take any additional chances and put the remaining portion in the garbage. I am sorry to convey this situation and was unsure who to report it to , but I just feel that this process was totally unsafe food preparation. The name of the restaurant is: Teriyaki & Pho 24024 Bothell Everett Hwy Suite 600 Bothell, WA 98021 425-408-0045 Thank you very much for your assistance Best Regards Ron Rounds" - Ronald Rounds
The aforementioned complaint was filed by Ronald Rounds in Bothell, Washington on Monday May 18, 2020 with some agency against Teriyaki & Pho saying, Essential business not following social distancing requirements. Email address given was firstname.lastname@example.org and no phone number was given.