Halfway Houses, Re-Entry, and Community Corrections Centers

Federal halfway houses also known as re-entry enters, state and local community corrections centers, and other facilities that claim to help ex-cons re-enter society but are really barriers to freedom.

*Tip - If you search for a first and last name but find nothing, try one or the other and page through the results. This is old tech which searches for exact matches. You could also try typing the first name into the box and looking for suggestions.